Support your clients
through every stage of their families’ growth.
With the Restore Membership, you get three ready-to-teach courses covering preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum, along with a one-on-one business boost…and so much more!
You already know the importance of nutrition and lifestyle support for preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum health. Our hormones, including fertility hormones, are directly made from the nutrients in the foods we eat.
But do you know the most potent traditional foods to recommend to couples preparing for conception?
Or how to help a pregnant mom decipher what supplements and herbs are best for her during pregnancy?
Or the specific probiotic strains that reduce colic in babies?
The Feed Your Body, Grow Your Family™ courses help families of all shapes and sizes from preconception to postpartum.
“I highly recommend the Build, Nurture, and Restore Memberships for any practitioner who works with women who plan to one day become pregnant, as well as pregnant and new mothers.”
– Danielle, Boston, MA
The Restore Membership includes:
All three Feed Your Body, Grow Your Family!™ courses including robust orientation materials & personalized online portal, live instructor calls, and private instructor group
5-week Foundations in Practice business-building mentorship course
Enrollment in Case Study Toolkit clinical skills community, a twice-monthly meeting of curious clinicians led by Sara Russell, Ph.D., FNTP
One-to-one quarterly strategy calls with Sara Russell, Ph.D., FNTP to discuss your individual business and clinical needs as an advanced instructor
$4499 first year or $385/month for 12 months
Current Instructors & Returning Members
$1999 or $175/month for 12 months
Learn more about the Feed Your Body,
Grow Your Family!™ Courses
- Six robust modules and bonus materials
- A done-for-you curriculum you can use right now to teach groups or work with private clients
- Rigorous, frequently updated research to help you provide your clients with sound advice
- A mentor with a decade of experience under her belt
- A caring, knowledgeable, and active instructor community and monthly calls
Learn more about
Foundations in Practice Business Mentoring
Becoming a Build member means you’ll have access to Foundations in Practice, a 5-week business mentoring group specialized for health professionals.
- Week 1: Manage Your Mindset
- Week 2: Manage Your Time
- Week 3: Manage Your Money
- Week 4: Manage Your Network
- Week 5: Manage Your Marketing
- Examination of your fee schedule
- Examination of financial targets
- Feedback on clinical schedule
- Networking email template
- Exploration of professional niche
Click here for more details.
*Foundations in Practice is offered à la carte four times per year. If you’re interested in this offering, please complete the application.
“My income, along with my confidence and professionalism, has reached new heights.”
– Robert B.
Learn more about
Case Study Toolkit Clinical Skills Community
Case Study Toolkit gathers practitioners from around the world to collaboratively brainstorm their current client work.
- Two 90-minute calls during the 1st and 3rd week of each month: calls are live and recorded for the benefit of anyone unable to attend a meeting or for later review.
- Deep evaluation of initial intakes
- Analysis of food journals
- Analysis of supplemental questionnaires such as the Nutri-Q, MSQ, neurotransmitter evaluation, detoxification evaluation, etc.
- Review of supplements and prescription drug influence
- Focus on practical, evidence-based recommendations
- Review of follow-up appointment and client outcomes
- Conversation on how to support clients while staying within the scope of practice
- Communication and collaboration with other members of the client’s healthcare team
- Discussion of tools for building and expanding a referral network
- And so much more!
To learn more about Case Study Toolkit, click here.
*Case Study Toolkit is offered à la carte. If you’re interested in this offering, please complete the application.
Quarterly calls with Sara Russell, Ph.D., FNTP
Goal-setting, strategizing, and envisioning future endeavors are divided into annual quarters.
As part of the Restore Membership, you receive quarterly mentoring with Sara Russell, Ph.D., FNTP.
- Four 60-minute calls spaced quarterly (every three months) throughout your business year
- Q1: a mix of analysis of your current plan, re-focus, if necessary, and practical action steps for the rest of the quarter, combined with Sara’s people-first philosophy and loving approach to operations
- Q2: planning will mainly focus on both quantitative and qualitative assessments of the action steps implemented in Q1 and discuss of your experiences as a family-focused clinician and instructor
- Q3: approximately two-thirds of your meeting will be evaluative—are you accomplishing your goals, and, if not, what needs to change? The other third will be for envisioning what will be planned in Q4 and realized in Q1 of the following year.
- Q4: time to plan for the year ahead, to take the visions of Q3 and create a template for how they will come to life.