Foundations in Practice Mentoring
Business basics are holding you back. Let’s fix that.
New Foundations in Practice group
begins Monday, July 11th!
Dates: July 11th, 18th, 25th, August 1st, and 8th
Time: 8:30-9:30 AM PST/11:30 AM-12:30 PM EST
10 CEUs available from NANP upon
completion of course requirements!
Business Support for
Passionate Healthcare Practitioners
Foundations in Practice is a 5-week mentoring program for passionate health care practitioners who just need that extra something.
You’re struggling to manage it all.
You’re still wondering if you know enough.
It’s overwhelming to find yourself swept up in all the courses, trainings, and summits, only to feel even more aware of what you still don’t know…about business and nutrition! It’s like a chronic state of professional defeat.
Foundations in Practice gives you an actionable tool kit and real-life support to propel your success. Click here for more details.
- Examination of fee schedule
- Examination of financial targets
- Feedback on clinical schedule
- Networking email template
- Exploration of professional niche
- Basic business skills and tools
When you sign up for Foundations in Practice, you access:
- Five video lessons and corresponding discussion prompts introducing each week’s concepts, all presented in a personalized membership portal for easy access
- Five 1-hour live meetings—we will zoom into a targeted set of skills and tools that you need in order to thrive as a practitioner
- After each call, you’ll receive follow-up notes and suggestions from Sara Russell, Ph.D., FNTP
- A strong community of practitioners for support and strategy
- Week 1: Manage Your Mindset
- Week 2: Manage Your Time
- Week 3: Manage Your Money
- Week 4: Manage Your Network
- Week 5: Manage Your Marketing
Each step you take and each milestone you reach will breathe new confidence into your professional life. Together, we can tap back into your immense potential for helping others heal! I’ll be in your corner every step of the way.
Is Foundations in Practice Right For Me?
This program is for you if you can answer “yes” to 3 or more of these questions:
- Are you ready to help your clients get better but are feeling stuck?
- Do you often feel that you don’t know enough, don’t do enough, and don’t earn enough?
- Is your fear of running your own business sabotaging your vocation to help people heal?
- Do you keep learning new stuff but don’t feel ready to apply it?
- Do you hesitate at putting yourself out there because you don’t want to come off as inauthentic or sleazy?
- Are your finances disorganized?
- Do you feel like maybe you shouldn’t own your own business after all?
You can have:
- Greater confidence and competence
- A sense of clarity, ease, and efficiency in your work
- An empowering framework for running your practice
- More motivation and enthusiasm
- Streamlined time management strategies
- The satisfaction of watching clients get better
- Stable income while fulfilling your vocation