Build Your Practice
By Building Families
The Build Membership allows you to nutritionally support your clients while financially supporting your family.
You already know the importance of nutrition and lifestyle support for preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum health. Our hormones, including fertility hormones, are directly made from the nutrients in the foods we eat.
But do you know the most potent traditional foods to recommend to couples preparing for conception?
Or how to help a pregnant mom decipher what supplements and herbs are best for her during pregnancy?
Or the specific probiotic strains that reduce colic in babies?
The Feed Your Body, Grow Your Family™ courses help families of all shapes and sizes from preconception to postpartum.
I highly recommend the Build, Nurture, and Restore Memberships for any practitioner who works with women who plan to one day become pregnant, as well as pregnant and new mothers.
– Danielle, Boston, MA
The Build Membership includes:
your choice of one Feed Your Body, Grow Your Family!™ course including robust orientation materials & personalized online portal, live instructor calls, and private instructor group
5-week Foundations in Practice business-building mentorship course
$1499 first year or $130/month for 12 months
Current Instructors & Returning Members
$749 or $65/month for 12 months
Learn more about the Feed Your Body,
Grow Your Family!™ Courses
- Six robust modules and bonus materials
- A done-for-you curriculum you can use right now to teach groups or work with private clients
- Rigorous, frequently updated research to help you provide your clients with sound advice
- A mentor with a decade of experience under her belt
- A caring, knowledgeable, and active instructor community and monthly calls
Learn more about
Foundations in Practice Business Mentoring
Becoming a Build member means you’ll have access to Foundations in Practice, a 5-week business mentoring group specialized for health professionals.
- Week 1: Manage Your Mindset
- Week 2: Manage Your Time
- Week 3: Manage Your Money
- Week 4: Manage Your Network
- Week 5: Manage Your Marketing
- Examination of your fee schedule
- Examination of financial targets
- Feedback on clinical schedule
- Networking email template
- Exploration of professional niche
Click here for more details.
*Foundations in Practice is offered à la carte four times per year. If you’re interested in this offering, please complete the application.
“My income, along with my confidence and professionalism, has reached new heights.”
– Robert B.
Are you ready to join our community?